Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 24, 2013

What do I mean by Sow the Power?

  ©CreationSwap/Marian Trinidad


I am talking about the word of God and its power.
Many Christians today do not have a clue how powerful the word of God is.
Word of God = Holy Bible.

It says in Hebrews 4:12  (NIV)  
12 For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword,  it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow;  it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.




I have been taught years ago how to move mountains (situations, problems, circumstances) that are looming before you trying to make you lose the battle. 

James 1:2-8  (NKJV) 
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the seadriven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.


I will show you how to stand and and hold your ground and see the doors open for you. I am talking to Christians that are Believers in the Word of God. You must take God's Word as it is and believe in its power. Taking it as Truth right away.

Hebrews 11:6(KJV)  6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

    ©CreationSwap/Cody Davenport


Mark 4:24-28
New International Version (NIV)
 
24 “Consider carefully what you hear,” he continued. “With the measure you use, it will be measured to you—and even more. 25 Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.”  26 He also said, “This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. 27 Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how. 28 All by itself the soil produces grain—first the stalk, then the head, then the full kernel in the head.


~ The Sower sows the Word of God~

When we sow the power I am saying to SPEAK IT OUT LOUD.
Pray it, Say it, Speak it, Shout it, Sing it, Pray it all out loud.
Why do I have to say it out loud?






Romans 10:17(NKJV)   
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


We are saying it out loud to change the atmosphere and let the devil know we are not going to be fooled by the evil or wrong thoughts he has been dropping into our minds.
When I learned about this when I was newly baptized in the Holy Spirit  I got right on this and started confessing the word of God out loud. I was at it all day and all night. Telling those awful thoughts I had had so long that they struck fear in my heart even thinking on them. But another Christian that  I had met through 700 Club told me what to do about those. She told me to Plead the Blood of Jesus around my mind and thoughts. I did that for about three months and then all of a sudden the worst thoughts left me and I had been thinking on them like for ten years and I truly thought I was cursed. When they left I called the lady who was a strong Prayer Warrior and told her and she rejoiced with me.
You too can be free from blasphemous thoughts in your mind, and or thoughts of any
kind that haunt you, condemn you or trouble you in any way. God wants you free and at peace so He can give you a life worth living. He did for me and He will do it for you too. The Bible says We can have what we say. So make sure whatever comes out of your mouth agrees with the 
Word of God. Because the devil will be trying to take the things he tells you and he cannot read your minds but he can tell by your words rolling out of your mouth or your actions. He knows immediately that you received his evil suggestions by you acting on them and even spouting them at someone. So watch your words you will either be condemned by your Words or you will be set free by what you say!



8 comments:

  1. Good images to accompany these verses.

    Congratulations on your new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend ((Iggy))) for your kind wishes about my blog. God must have His way and will to do good to those who need to know how good God is for us all.
      God bless you
      Cami

      Delete
  2. Glad you sow seeds using internet blog, which is a vast ground of the world, I pray this seed will grow and touch the life of people, with the grace of God, and liberate them from bondage and set them free to from captive, in Jesus' name,Amen,
    Love,
    John M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you ((John)) for coming to see my blog. I want God to get all the glory for this page. I am obedient to do the work of the Lord. I agree with your prayer that many will be set free and come to Jesus Christ because of what is here to encourage and to comfort them.
    God bless you great friend of mine John in the love of Jesus.
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your presentation, that is professionally arranged, and clear to navigate. The video links are nice to have too, and when opened-up in You Tube can be viewed full screen. No streaming problems which is nice. May The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince Of Peace bless this work, so that the souls of men (mankind)can be awakened to The Truth that Jesus Christ IS God. There is much concern these days even among the unbelievers about the emergence of this 'New World Order' and the power it is going to invoke upon the inhabitants of this world. they need to know that Jesus Christ is real, and more than able to save,help,reveal truth,and comfort. God bless you for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Word oriented: I wanted this site to be for those who need help and to be shown mercy and compassion. I have been helping others over the years in yahoo answers. I have much experience ministering to the hurting and wounded and those who have gotten into the devil's territory. This site has many features but it is their souls and their freedom from the devil that is most important.

      God bless
      Cami

      Delete
  5. Nice presentation with the video links which when opened up in You Tube can be played large screen. Thank you for your blog. May our God bless the sower, the waterer, and the reaper - AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Word oriented nice to see your gracious comments about the site. I did not build it my grand daughter did and she is quite accomplished.
      I am obedient to the Lord to have info to help those who are hurt, wounded or in need of help.
      I see you do not need my help but there will come those who do. Thank you for stopping by.
      God bless
      Cami

      Delete

 

Sample text

Copyright Protection

copyright protected by myows