Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 1, 2013

Cleansing Your Home of Demons



 To cleanse your house from demons take some olive oil and dab some on your finger tips now go to the front door and the back door and all the windows and anoint it at the top and bottom, and side to side and say this In the name of Jesus I command all the spirits not of God to leave my house. Father God in the name of Jesus fill all the empty places with your love and peace. Now go to every room in the house and do the same thing to all the doors and windows and in the rooms open all the closets and cupboards and say the same thing. Then get rid of any  thing that has to do with demonic things. such as Harry Potter books or movies, tarot cards,  horror stories or horror movies as in werewolves, witches, dracula, frankenstein, twilight movies or books, Ouija board take it out and burn it. UFO books, witch doctor movies or books, casting spells, shrunken heads, horoscope books, witchcraft books, amulets or lucky pieces. You have Jesus now you do not need any of these things, all these things bring demons into your house.

If you are not saved you need to be because the demons cannot cross the blood line of Jesus. But if you are not saved they can come back and bring worse demons with them. 

Here is the prayer and say it out loud and mean it:


 “God, I know that I am a sinner, and I know that because of my sin I deserve to be eternally separated from you. Even though I do not deserve it, thank you for loving me and providing the sacrifice for my sins through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I believe that Jesus died for my sins and I trust in Him alone to save me. From this point forward, help me to live my life for you instead of for sin. Help me to live the rest of my life in gratitude for the wonderful salvation you have provided. Thank you, Jesus, for saving me!”
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Copyright Protection

copyright protected by myows