Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 1, 2013

What to do when offended or someone curses us?


Bless Them That Curse You as the Bible tells us to do.
What do we do when someone offends us or is cruel to us or speaks evil against us?
We learned from Jesus the following teaching. Bless them hate us and God can change them and restore
relationships.

How do we say that as a prayer:

Father God in the name of Jesus by faith I forgive ________________________________ for what they did to me and ask you to bless them and forgive me as well for being offended. I cast my cares over on you, assured that you will take care of things for me. Praising and thanking you Lord for doing it. amen

Matthew 5:44
New Life Version
44 But I tell you, love those who hate you. (*Respect and give thanks for those who say bad things to you. Do good to those who hate you.) Pray for those who do bad things to you and who make it hard for you. 


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful sentiment simply put. We are to pray for those that persecute us. I collect at a service I attended today prayed:

    Christ, our cornerstone,
    You were recognised at your presentation in the temple
    As a sign of hope for the world
    But also as a stumbling block for many;
    Help us so to present ourselves for your service, that, in sharing your scandal,
    We may become a people acceptable to you.
    In your name we pray. Amen.

    I liked this, because it captures our role in sharing Jesus' "scandal" when people curse us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Iggy for your sharing your prayer on my site. God bless you.

      Delete
  2. Jesus Christ,
    I use the authority given to me in Your Name:

    I take the Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God, and I cut myself free from any hexes or curses laid upon me because of the intent of their heart.
    I forgive them and ask that Your will be done in their lives.
    Amen !!

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Copyright Protection

copyright protected by myows