Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 10, 2013

HAVE YOU MADE JESUS LORD OF YOUR LIFE



Have you ever asked Jesus into your heart to live His life through you?
Will you ask Him into your life today?




Many people believe that they are saved as soon as they start going to Church or that their family were members in a local Church so all the kids are automatically saved.


Romans 10:9-10

New King James Version

9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Revelation 3:20
New King James Version

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

These scriptures tell us that we need to invite Him into our hearts and lives.



Will you pray this prayer with me today?

Say it out loud and mean it because as in Romans 10:17

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.







Dear God,

I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I admit that I am not right with You, and I want to be right with You. I ask You to forgive me of all my sins. The Bible says if I confess with my mouth that 

“Jesus is Lord,” and believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead, I will be saved (Rom. 

10:9). I believe with my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is the Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me!

In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.







Rejoice in the Lord you belong to Jesus now!

Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Copyright Protection

copyright protected by myows