Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sinners Prayer


If you do not know Jesus please pray this prayer out loud and mean it.

"Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I renounce all involvement with the evil one and his traps and I cast down those lies the devil has shown me are my demise I refuse them now and ask that you cancel them in my life. Thank you Lord Jesus. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Copyright Protection

copyright protected by myows